FOHA is always in need of supplies to help with animal care and operations.
From dog food to gift cards to cat litter, the dogs and cats at FOHA are forever grateful for your generosity!
Shop from Home and Purchase the Exact Items FOHA Uses Daily!
Drop Off Donations
You can drop off your donations at:
- Our Shelter – 39710 Goodpuppy Lane, Aldie, VA 20105
Friday–Monday, 12-4 PM, in the Adoption Office
Tuesday-Thursday 12-4 PM donations can be left at Adoption Office on the porch
- The Treasure Hound Resale Shop – 14508-D Lee Rd, Chantilly, VA 20151
- Donations will only be accepted between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM Tuesdays through Saturdays. No donations will be accepted on Sundays or Mondays.
(Please let them know these are donations for the shelter and are not Resale Shop donations)
Items Not Needed at the Shelter at This Time
Due to the amazing generosity of so many we currently do not need the following items at the shelter. If you have new, barely used items they can be donated to our resale shop – The Treasure Hound.
- Bath mats
- Pillow cases
We can only accept food donations if they are in UNOPENED bags/containers. Thank you for understanding!
- Fromm Adult Classic dog food (dry)
- Good quality dog food – no soy, corn, wheat (dry)
- Friskies cat food cans
- Fancy Feast cat food
- Merrick canned dog food
- Kirkland Nature’s Domain grain-free canned food
- Milk Bones small biscuits
- American made/sourced, non-rawhide treats
- Cat treats
- Canned chicken
- American cheese
- Bath towels (no hand towels or wash clothes)
- Flat sheets
- 6-ft. long slip leads (Leather Brothers, Mighty Paw or Mendota brands preferred)
- Martingale collars (all sizes)
- PetSafe Easy Walk Harness (M-XL)
- 2 Hounds Freedom Harness (M-2XL)
Toys and Beds:
- Cat toys (any)
- Kongs — Size L through XXL
- Other non-destructible dog toys
- Kuranda beds (medium and large)
Cleaning and Misc. Items:
- Clumping cat litter
- Bottled water
- Hand sanitizer
- Fragrance free liquid laundry detergent
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Printer paper
- Safe Paws Ice Melt
- Gift cards to Webers, PetSmart, PetCo, Dog Gone Natural, Pet Supplies Plus and Whole Pet
- Gift Cards for Shelter Purchases — Home Depot, Lowes, Costco, Staples