Does your workplace or organization have a giving campaign that supports their employees’ donations and volunteer efforts? Please refer them to us. FOHA also offers corporate sponsorship opportunities that include a custom volunteer event for your organization. Our corporate volunteers love coming to FOHA!
Here are some possible ways to support FOHA at work:
- Contribute to United Way of the Nation’s Capital: FOHA is number 9822
- Contribute to Federal Employees Combined Federal Campaign (CFC): Number 83554
- Contribute to Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign (CVC): Number 200305
- Contribute to your organization’s workplace giving campaigns
Corporate Matching Gifts
Did you know many companies offer a matching gift program to encourage philanthropy among their employees? Some companies even match spouses or retirees. By simply completing a matching gift form (online or on paper), you may be able to double, or even triple, the impact of your gift! Click here to see if your company has a matching gift program or volunteer grants program.
Already have a completed form? Please mail it to:
Friends of Homeless Animals
Attn: Matching Gifts
39710 Goodpuppy Lane
Aldie, VA 20105
Now more than ever, businesses are seeking innovative community investment opportunities that make a meaningful, substantial, and positive impact.
Our corporate sponsors benefit from brand visibility with:
- Signage at the shelter
- Signage at our upscale resale shop Treasure Hound
- Signage at events
- Exposure to thousands of people and businesses on our active social media platforms
We can also provide volunteering and team building events for your organization that are actually fun — including walking dogs on our beautiful trails and spending time with our cats. Learn more about our corporate volunteer events.
We can tailor a corporate partnership to meet your needs. Email us at email@example.com for more information.