Does your workplace or organization have a giving campaign that supports their employees’ donations and volunteer efforts? Please refer them to us. FOHA also offers corporate sponsorship opportunities that include a custom volunteer event for your organization. Our corporate volunteers love coming to FOHA!
Here are some possible ways to support FOHA at work:
- Contribute to United Way of the Nation’s Capital: FOHA is number 9822
- Contribute to Federal Employees Combined Federal Campaign (CFC): Number 83554
- Contribute to Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign (CVC): Number 200305
- Contribute to your organization’s workplace giving campaigns
Corporate Matching Gifts
Did you know many companies offer a matching gift program to encourage philanthropy among their employees? Some companies even match spouses or retirees. By simply completing a matching gift form (online or on paper), you may be able to double, or even triple, the impact of your gift! Check with your company's Human Resources department to see if they offer a matching gift program.
Already have a completed form? Please mail it to:
Friends of Homeless Animals
Attn: Matching Gifts
39710 Goodpuppy Lane
Aldie, VA 20105
Now more than ever, businesses are seeking innovative community investment opportunities that make a meaningful, substantial, and positive impact.
Our corporate sponsors benefit from brand visibility with:
- Signage at the shelter
- Signage at our upscale resale shop Treasure Hound
- Signage at events
- Exposure to thousands of people and businesses on our active social media platforms
We can also provide volunteering and team building events for your organization that are actually fun — including walking dogs on our beautiful trails and spending time with our cats. Learn more about our corporate volunteer events.
We can tailor a corporate partnership to meet your needs. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.