- The shelter is closed to the general public.
- Adoption applicants must have an approved application and an appointment to visit the shelter. Visitors
- No one except staff is allowed on the property unless they have a scheduled and confirmed appointment or time slot.
- Volunteers must use Signup Genius to sign up in advance during specific hours. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or visit the Volunteer Facebook page.
- Certain buildings on the property are closed to the public and others have limited access. Signs are posted on all buildings.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted at the Shelter. Anyone exhibiting flu like symptoms will be asked to leave the premises.
Treasure Hound Operations:
- The Treasure Hound will be open for shoppers, Monday thru Saturday from 10am-4pm, starting Monday, June 1. (Closed Sundays until further notice)
- Donation schedule varies. Please call us or check our Facebook page for this week's donation hours.
- All staff, volunteers, and customers must wear a mask in accordance with the latest executive order from the Governor of Virginia
- Capacity of store will be limited to 20 patrons at a time
- Please practice social distancing while in the store
- No strollers allowed
- Volunteers must sign in and out and complete a health questionnaire
- High contact areas will be cleaned and disinfected frequently
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted at the Treasure Hound. Anyone exhibiting flu like symptoms will be asked to leave the premises.
- Select items are available through our eBay store.
All Rights Reserved. © 2010 Friends of Homeless Animals. Powered by Jesiah.net.